Packed with tips, links, illustrations, and recommendations, this ebook picks up where Information Security for Small Businesses leaves off. This ebook goes beyond the basics and focuses on practices that will help you protect your business from common security problems, including:
* How to avoid email scams, social engineering, and hacker tricks
* Secure web browsing and online business transactions
* How to securely hire employees and security professionals including a detailed description of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
* How to write and communicate your business security policies (including a downloadable policies template)
* How to conduct an information asset inventory (including a downloadable inventory spreadsheet)
* Planning for and recovering from business disasters
* And much more!
You’ll also get a handy checklist that you can follow to stay on track with your security progress.
Don’t let security problems plague your business. Learn what you need to know to protect your business today!